CLOCKWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Forum

2 posters

Go down

Public Forum Empty Public Forum

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm

This is a place for the public to come and leave comments. It is important to communicate with everyone in the game, not just alliance members.

Back to top Go down

Public Forum Empty Re: Public Forum

Post  guest#1 Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 am

How unpopular are you that you have no one sending messages in the public forum. So, do you guys think you can beat CD? They are pretty big. If you can actually make a run at them and think you can win; i might be willing to join up and help.

guest#1

Back to top Go down

Post  gbg Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 am

and who exactly are you ?

gbg

Back to top Go down

Public Forum Empty TKE, Clockwork Thanks and goodbye

Post  Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:47 pm

I would like to thank TKE, Clockwork, Dominion (really whatever) for helping me in past troubles. Even though I am changing alliances I would still like to be allies with you guys. I just couldn't handle all the NAPS, it was like we were SIM city-ing our way through the game. Well, that is until we got into this pointless war.

This war will do nothing but hinder your chances at winning end-game, I hope you know that. It will not give you control of the SE, it will just give another alliance room to move in.

Thank you for reading my thoughts to anyone who took the time to read this. I have enjoyed my time with you all.

Nateb91

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose-Unit Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 am

Sorry you feel that way Nate we did not have the opportunity to share many conversations but I look fwd to competing with you now since it seems we have the same war chant. This minor scuffle It will not give any outside alliance a chance to move in all it did was give us the opportunity to hit back and trim some of our players. We will come out stronger after this if you don't beleive me ask my neighbouring opponents. I am sad to hear you a fellow war man left during the opportunity to hit at abandon. Good Luck and your welcome for the front seat on our way to endgame.

SL

Rose-Unit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 pm

I was wondering when I should think about submitting my application. I'm new so I don't want to fill one out if I don't meet the requirements. So do you mind if I ask what those requirements are?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum